2015年9月23日星期三

Do kangdi factory breathe right nasal strips useful ?

A buyer’s thinking of kangdi products : 
Kangdi brand of breathe right nasal strip . I was impressed by the products manufactured by Henan Kangdi Medical Device Company. My name is Kelsey , I worked in a big city in China . My body is so weak and about catching a cold once a week . Last week , I had a fever again , I feel headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing ,postnasal drip and other symptoms. I even can sleep at night because of stuffy nose . So I went to a hospital and wanted to buy some medicines . The doctor give me a box of Kangdi Nasal strips , I asked him how to use kangdi breathe right nasal strip ?
He told me the usage of nose patch is really easy ,the middle part of the nasal strip is a bit hard, but there is some flexibility, that is, you fold or bend, it can try to restore the reinstatement, so after you paste, sticky part snapping the nose, then the middle stretch hard strip tight, put your nose to the side of the stretch up to, equivalent to the expansion of the nasal cavity, feel nostrils wide open than ever before, after most of the paste, the air will be more smooth ! Then I know how to use it .
I came back to home and use a piece of it , I feel breathe easier than before , I remember there are also some fever cooling gel patch in my medicine cabinet , I take a piece of it and after a while , I feel very comfortable , my headache is became lighter , my nose is breathable , I look at the fever cooling gel patch , and was surprised to find that the fever cooling gel patch also made by Kangdi brand ! 
Needless to say ,kangdi medicines are really useful , I find the breathe right nasal strips of kangdi brand are very useful , the kangdi factory breathe right nasal strips have No drug ingredients. It can expand the nasal passages, reduce the nasal airflow resistance, improve the nasal ventilation, to strengthen or improve breathing, temporarily relieve congestion, nasal congestion, make breathing more smoothly.This product by surface material (non-woven synthetic fiber fabric), pressure sensitive adhesive, elastic material (polyester), basic materials (porous non-woven polyester), back stickers without drug ingredients.Can expand the nasal passages, reduce the nasal airflow resistance, improve the nasal ventilation, to strengthen or improve breathing, temporarily relieve congestion, nasal congestion, make breathing more smoothly.This product by surface material (non-woven synthetic fiber fabric), pressure sensitive adhesive, elastic material (polyester), basic materials, porous non-woven polyester), the back of sticker.
As a buyer of kangdi factory breathe right nasal strips, I really want to thanks kangdi nasal strip, it is really useful than other kinds of medicine . I know 2 websites of their products : 1. http://kangdimedical.com 2. http://www.kangdimedical.com

Share a video of our OEM breathe right nasal strip:

Some kangdi stop snoring patch maybe you interested :








Welcome to contact us anytime !

没有评论:

发表评论